例句:Ames looted Saddam's museum.
例句:On their way, they looted everything.
例句:will be looted by us in Kakori while eating Kakori kababs.
looted一般作为名词使用，如在ninja looted([网络] 忍者被)等常见短语中出现较多。
|ninja looted||[网络] 忍者被|
1. will be looted by us in Kakori while eating Kakori kababs.
2. And to show their sincerity, they raped, looted, and killed at will.
3. For a while, people came here and they looted through these buildings.
4. Must have looted all of Korea.
5. i stayed after they looted everything.
6. And when they came, they looted everything.
7. Today, it is a city laid waste, ravaged, completely looted, much of it burned.
8. i stayed after they looted everything.
9. is there any place that hasn't been completely looted?
10. You fought the war and looted a lot of things.
11. it is unacceptable that our natural resources continue to be looted and exploited illegally.
12. More than armed robbers looted
13. The shops were looted a long time ago.
14. They've been looted inside and out.
15. This time we were attacked by pirates who looted the state seal.